Our Summer of Psalms online bible study will begin on July 15th and it is sure to set a new song in your heart!
Be sure to read the Getting Started section before the study begins.
Here are tips to help make this a rewarding time:
- Sign up to this blog page to have the devotion emailed to you so you don’t have to track down the website and instead you can simply look it up in your email.
- If you’re on Facebook, be sure to ‘like’ our Going Deeper Coming Up Higher community page and click ‘get notifications’ to be sure and stay informed of our posts and devotionals as we go through the study.
- Get your workbook, favorite bible, index cards (for memory verses), a journal, notebook and pen. Put your treasures in a basket or a special place that you have set aside to be your place for reading, thinking, reflecting and prayer, this way you are always prepared for your time with God.
- If you are going to take part in our private group discussions, be sure to set aside one hour every Sunday night from
9-10pm EST to join us as we discuss the weeks lessons on our Facebook group page and view the video sessions.
- Prepare your heart. Pray and ask God to reveal what he would want to show you through this study.
For those who may not know about Fierce Woman Found Ministries, you can visit our website at: www.fiercewomanfoundministriesinc.com or click here to link to our Facebook page, read more about the ministry and get to know us better before we get started. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions or comments.
Stay tuned next week as we release the title and book for the study.
See you on the 15th!